Quick Pic, Social Shoot or Full Portrait Shoot?
A Quick Pic is just what the name suggests. It's a mini-session where I take a quick photo of your pet. Quick Pics are only available when I'm at a location with my gear and can set up for multiple clients.
You'll see me out and about at dog parks or other places where dogs are allowed. I've even photgraphed dogs at exhibitions, and when I do people sometimes ask for prints.
- A5 $19.95
- A4 $29.95
- A3+ $59.95
If I've photographed your pet at a social shoot, chances are very good I'll have the photograph on file.
Full Portrait Shoot
A full portrait shoot can come in a few different flavours, each of them being a PACKAGE SHOOT, as follows...
Full Portrait Package Shoots
A full photo shoot is one that:
- gives you time to shoose a style of photography
- provides a setting and time of your choice
- involves an amount of time specified by the package you choose, which is enough to have good conversation and allows you to review the pictures during the shoot
- provides a post-shoot 'Artwork Selectiopn Session' after I do photo processing, so you can deliberate about which image you want printed as part of the package, which other images you may want printed, how large and which media you'd like them on; where what size images will go in your home; and whether you would like extras like framing and hanging; or giofts like a bedspread or printed gifts
- involves a scheduled delivery of your artwork so family and/or friends can enjoy the unveiling (and possibly hanging) of your artwork
Memorable artwork momentos, priced for the budget conscious.
This session is a 45 minute portrait session for your puppy (young, old or in-between). The aim here is to come up with several good shots so you can choose one or two for memorable artwork or mementos. I'll take lots of photos and cull them down to a set of four to eight proofs for you to select from. You get an A4 proof sheet to keep, plus a print on A4 media* as part of this package, plus an artwork selection session where you can choose larger canvasses, prints or some creative printed gifts. We provide watermarked social media files via our Facebook page for you to share with your friends (online only).
Photography Session Price: $129
Great memories from a good fun photo session that captures your pet in multiple postures and backgrounds.
A 90 minute portrait session for your pet, including some fun at your home or the park. The aim is to generate a dozen or so really good shots so you can choose as many of them as you like for multiple, memorable artworks or mementos (see Artwork Session). I'll take lots of photos and cull them down to a set of proofs for you to select from. You get social media images, an A4 proof sheet to keep, plus two 12" by 8" prints as part of this package. We provide watermarked social media files via our Facebook page for you to share with your friends (online only).
Photography Session Price: $219
This package is the ultimate way to capturing and preserve wonderful, lasting memories of your pets!
You plan upto 4 hours of a day with me first, and we can shoot in my mobile studio and at multiple locations of your choosing. We invest a lot of time and effort in the photo shoot and lots of careful effort in the post-processing so you get wonderful creative artwork options to choose from. You get A4 proof sheets to keep, plus three 8" by 12" prints as part of this package. The Doggy Diary artwork selection session is an exciting and memorable time as you look over the treated artwork and consider the host of possibilities for larger canvasses, card backed prints, large format photos and creative printed gifts. We provide watermarked social media files via our Facebook page for you to share with your friends (online only).
Photography Session Price: $429
Are you interested in the opportunity for your pet to do modellign work? You need a Petfolio!
A Petfolio is tailored to your needs, with prices starting at $329. We aim to give you something stunning in your hands to show off, plus a digital presence at FourFootFotos too!
Photography Session Price: $329
Other Stuff :-)
Ordering and Payment
You can order online or over the phone, and Visa & Mastercard are OK if you would like to use one.
Print Pricing Policy
* prints are priced according to the size media they consume. That means a 12x10 is the same price as a 12x8 or even 8x8. In some circumstances, a 12x6 (narrower than wide screen) is shot. It's not often at social shoots, but can happen, and pricing is still by media consumed. You can talk to me about media and pricing when you order to ensure I have appropriately conveyed pricing.